Saturday, February 21, 2009

MICHAEL KEATON QUOTE ON BATMAN BEGINS

[When asked what he thought of Batman Begins before its release]: My prediction, I don't know anything about it, but I feel this way about it. It's gonna be good, because he's a really good actor, and that's a really good director. And they've had years and years and years, and hundreds of millions of dollars, or at least tens of millions of dollars to figure it out. I say it's gonna be good. I picture it's gonna be good. And also, I swear to God it's not an "I told you so", it's maybe an interesting thing, that when I didn't like the third script... I just said "I really don't like this, and I don't want to do it" cause what I wanted to do, is what I'm told and I don't know if this is true yet so don't hold me to this until I see it, but I'm told it's more a prequel. And that was what I thought would've been a hip way to go the third time. This guy is so endlessly fascinating potentially, why not go and see how he got there.

No comments:

Michael Caine

MichaelCaine.com The Official website of Sir Michael Caine