Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eckhart Loves Talking About Ledger

SOURCE: IMDB.COM

Eckhart Loves Talking About Ledger

9 September 2008 12:12 AM, PDT

The Dark Knight star Aaron Eckhart loves talking to kids about his role in the Batman film - because they want to know all about working with the late Heath Ledger.

The actor feels he's doing his bit to promote his tragic co-star's legacy every time he tells a bunch of eight year olds what the Joker was really like.

He tells WENN, "To talk about Heath is fun for me to do; because of his unfortunate death he obviously isn't there to talk about his character and the fun that he had making the movie and the kids would've really wanted to hear what Heath had to say so it's fun to talk to them about his character."

And Eckhart loves the fact he now has an army of young fans: "Kids recognise me more. I get fan mail from eight year olds, which I really enjoy because the movies I've done in the past haven't reverberated too much with the kids.

"I was taking photographs of fishermen on the pier in Manhattan Beach, California the other day and I was taking pictures of this one kid and he looked at me and goes, 'Two Face.' The guy couldn't believe that Two Face was taking his picture, fishing on a pier.

"I always try to talk with them and answer all their questions. It's fun for me to talk to kids about the make-up and to talk about Batman and the suit and the car."

No comments:

Michael Caine

MichaelCaine.com The Official website of Sir Michael Caine