Sunday, March 3, 2013

SELINA KYLE QUOTES

  1. Selina Kyle: And why would I help you?
  2. Bruce Wayne/Batman: For this. The 'Clean Slate'.
  3. Selina Kyle: You'd trust me with that? After what I did to you?
  4. Bruce Wayne/Batman: I'll admit I was a little let down. But I still think there's more to you. In fact, I think that for you, this isn't just a tool, it's an escape route. You wanna disappear. Start fresh.
  5.  
  6.  
    1. Bruce Wayne/Batman: Pretty generous, for a thief.
    2. Selina Kyle: I thought they killed you.
    3. Bruce Wayne/Batman: Not yet.
    4. Selina Kyle: If you're expecting an apology.
    5. Bruce Wayne/Batman: It wouldn't suit you. I need your help.
    6.  
      1. Selina Kyle: Sorry to keep letting you down.Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe these people anymore, you've given them everything.
      2. Bruce Wayne/Batman: Not everything. Not yet.
      3.  
        1. Gordon: What are you doing?
        2. Bruce Wayne/Batman: I can get it out over the bay.
        3. Selina Kyle: Set it to fly over the water, then eject?
        4. Bruce Wayne/Batman: No autopilot.
        5. Selina Kyle: You could've gone anywhere. Been anything. But you came back here.
        6. Bruce Wayne/Batman: So did you.
        7. Selina Kyle: I guess we're both suckers.
         
       
     

No comments:

Michael Caine

MichaelCaine.com The Official website of Sir Michael Caine